Bulletin of the Massachusetts Archaeological Society

Maxwell Library > Digital Projects > BMAS

Home Browse vol. 1-69 Browse vol. 70+ Rights & Permissions

Since its founding in April 1939, the Massachusetts Archaeological Society has been dedicated to preserving and studying the archaeological heritage of Massachusetts. Publication of its Bulletin began in October 1939 and has continued since without interruption.

Through an agreement with MAS, the Clement C. Maxwell Library of Bridgewater State University has digitized past volumes of the Bulletin and is providing access to this archive for all members of the public. At the present time, access to the most recent ten volumes of the Bulletin is limited to the Bridgewater State University community only.

Visit the Massachusetts Archaeological Society online